Custom Built Components for existing dry rooms
Upgrade your existing dry room setup with our modular components
Everything our turnkey chambers have built to your specifications
We know it’s not always a one-size fits all situation. Our Custom Solutions are for cultivators who either don’t have the space for a complete Turnkey Chamber system or need help modifying their existing dry room. Our skilled team of engineers will custom build solutions to fit your drying needs, space requirements and limitations.
- Energy efficient heat pump-based climate control
- Compatible with any-sized existing dry room
- Rated for small to very large chambers (10-225 pounds of water removed per hour)
- Multiple units as needed to meet wet capacity requirements
- Precision control maximizes on plant terpenes + cannabinoids
Laminar Air-Handling Components
- Airflow equalization components, including perforated baffle
- Energy-efficient circulation fans with reverse airflow capability
- Eliminates microclimate causing dead pockets of moisture
- Mitigates risk of microbial growth and crop losses
- Compatible with hanging or tray racks
Remote Access Controls
- Accessible via any computer, tablet, or mobile device with internet access
- Detailed live graphical trend data on dry/cure cycle at your fingertips
- Tight control of Temperature (55F-120F), Humidity, and Airflow Speed to desired setpoint
- Easily integrated with existing climate controls system
- Ambient temperature & humidity sensors
- Set “burping” schedule for automated curing
- Alerts and notifications
- Freight logistics
- Installation supervision
- Commissioning and training
- Remote support for immediate on-site assistance
- Long term maintenance options (preventative and corrective)
Looking for a little more help in post harvest?
Visit our Cann Shop for additional accessories
The Cann Advantage
Dry for flower & extraction
Each system is engineered to uniformly dry at lower temperatures for high-quality product or expedite the drying process for material ear-marked for extraction.
Remote access controls
Drying climate can be monitored and remotely accessed from any computer, tablet, or smartphone to dial-in results to perfection.
Our efficient chambers can reduce dry and cure dwell times by 50% or more
Precise climate control within a closed-loop chamber results in a consistent, uniformly dried, high-potency product.
Terpene Retention & Capture
A sealed, consistent drying environment retains more terpenes on-plant, capturing in liquid form those normally lost to an HVAC system for use in high-value extracts.
Closed air-circuit design prevents infiltration of mold, bacteria, and pests, reducing risk of failed testing and costly crop loss.
Our heat pump climate control systems reduce energy usage by more than 50%.
All of our equipment meets GMP design and safety standards and is suitable for operation in any c-GMP facility.
Understand the details
Learn more about how our systems provide unrivaled control, quality & efficiency for every harvest.