Automation and AI to Optimize the Cannabis Drying Process
Cann Drying Systems is a leading provider of commercial cannabis drying solutions. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality products and services, and we are always looking for ways to improve our processes. That’s why we are excited to announce that we are now using automation and AI technologies to optimize our entire organization, as well as new advancements coming to our cannabis drying process.
Our new automation control system, which will be released soon, utilizes sensors to monitor the temperature and relative humidity of the drying environment as well as on-plant moisture content. On-plant moisture content data will allow our customers to know the precise moisture content of their cannabis product minute-by-minute so cultivators can produce consistent high-quality product with every batch. This results in a higher quality product that is more consistent time after time.
We are also using our automated remote controls to develop and store setpoint drying profiles by strain. This allows us to customize the drying process for each strain, resulting in a product that is optimized for its unique flavor, aroma, and potency.
We believe that automation is the future of the cannabis industry as a whole, and drying is no exception. These technologies allow us to produce a higher quality product more efficiently, and we are committed to using them to best satisfy our clients and partners.
Benefits of Automating the Cannabis Drying Process
There are many benefits to automate your cannabis drying process. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- Increased quality: Automation can help to ensure that cannabis is dried evenly and consistently, resulting in a higher quality product. Reducing touchpoints in the drying and curing process also reduces degradation to trichomes which can affect terpene and cannabinoid contents.
- Increased efficiency: Automation can help to speed up the drying process, freeing up time for other tasks.
- Reduced costs: Automation can help to reduce the costs associated with the drying process, such as energy savings and labor costs. Therefore making it more affordable for businesses to produce high-quality products.
- Improved safety: Automation can help to reduce the risk of human error, which can lead to accidents and injuries.
How Cann Drying Systems is Using Automation and AI
Cann Drying Systems is using automation and AI in a variety of ways to improve the cannabis drying process:
- Using top of the line sensors to monitor the temperature and humidity of the drying environment. Additionally, in the coming months, Cann will offer an on-plant moisture content monitoring system to transform drying and curing from an art to a data-driven science.
- Developing new drying environmental setpoint profiles for different strains of cannabis.
- Using automation to control the airflow and ventilation.
- Optimizing our website communication and marketing efforts.
- Remote control access and monitoring from the Cann Dashboard.
Cannabis Tech has also published an article that states, “As nations across the world continue to legalize the use and production of cannabis, increasing demand and an ever-ready market will give way for the explosion of artificial intelligence and robotics to boost the various stages of production.”
Contact Cann Drying Systems Today
If you are interested in learning more about how Cann Drying Systems can help you improve your cannabis drying process, please contact us today. We would be happy to discuss your needs and how we can help you achieve your goals.